Awareness Through Movement®
Classes are taken weekly, in small groups of 2 to 8
- Students are led through a series of choreographed movement sequences called “lessons”.
- Lessons range from basic to more complex patterns
- Lessons are done lying down or sitting at a pace that is appropriate for you.
Days: Tuesdays 10:30 to 11:30
Level: Appropriate for all levels
Series: $105 for a series of 6. Series is ongoing.
Drop-in: $25 for “drop in.”
Feel better than you have for a long time
Tips on coming to your first class
• Wear comfortable clothes for movement. Layers are good.
• Be prepared to lie on the floor on my mat, or yours, or both.
• Be prepared to participate in a class unlike any class that you have experienced before with no stretching or strengthening.
• Be prepared to move in ways that you have not thought about since you were a baby, or teenager, or that you have never thought about before.
• Be prepared to move only with ease and comfort.
• Be prepared to honor your limitations and explore them. As you increase abilities, you will find that pain decreases.
• Be prepared to relax and move at the same time. You will learn what “slowly” and “gently,” decreasing pain really means.
• Be prepared to laugh and have fun.
Would you like me to give a talk to your group or organization? Contact me.
Interested in a workshop or talk for your group Contact me at….
Beth Rubenstein, (M.S., P.T.)
7906 Isis Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90045