Vitality at Any Age
When they are running, you can sign up for one or all monthly workshops.
A powerful series which will teach you how to return to the exploratory, creative movements of your youth, engaging your brain and body to maximize your flexibilty, strength, and vitality as you age.
Through taking advantage of one, or all of these, you will learn to:
- Move with ease and comfort.
- Identify your blind spots that feed into your pain and discomfort.
- Learn how let go of excess muscle tension.
- Move with safety and efficiency.
- Learn to use curiosity and play to promote learning and creativity.
- Move forward in life with more confidence!
Workshops are held monthly and cover various topics. Some that have been covered are Balance; Inside and Out, Sitting with Ease, Walking Comfortably, Happy Hips, Peaceful Pelvis, Stress Management, Pain Relief, and Learning to do what you have forgotten you could do; up/down from the floor, Jumping, Hopping, Squatting; Gardening.
You will learn:
- Tips to improve flexibility, posture, and the coordination of your mind and body.
- To assess if your current exercise program is hurting instead of helping.
- Recognize and change physically damaging habits.
- To avoid injury and pain.
Classes are held at the Westchester location, unless otherwise specified.
“When you know what you are doing, you can do what you want.”
– Moshe Feldenkrais –